Thursday, October 6, 2011

FREE: Last Friday Night

(This was typed the week when I thought we had biweekly posts due but instead we had to do an essay.)
Last Friday night was indescribable, crazy, and tiring. So many things were going on that day, and it felt so long. I felt like I was in school for twenty hours. I just wanted school to be over so I can play my game and watch island bowl after. Ahhhh.

So it was after school, I just wanted to get this game over with. We played against St. Joes and we lost, both matches. It was fun though. Then after me and my friends had to put the chairs and nets back to where they belong, then we went straight to the locker rooms to change then we were out. We came to Encinal around 5:40 and JV were still playing. My friends and I were holding up a sign saying "go hornets" and it had some of our closest guy friends' numbers on it also. Then their game ended, they had a tie or whatever. After that, I saw a lot of familiar faces there which was a good thing. It's nice to see old friends you haven't seen in a while. Then it was Varsity's turn to play. I only saw some of it because my dad had to pick me up to go to San Jose. I hate going home early. But whatever, at least I still went and had a good time. I will never forget that Friday. One of the craziest Fridays ever! Can't wait for next years Island Bowl, which will be held in our field.

1 comment: