Friday, October 14, 2011

RE: Stupid Bipolar Weather

Response to Gendarme's post.
 The weather in Bay Area has been really bipolar than usual. This whole week has been sunny, rainy, and vice versa all in one day. It shouldn't even rain this time of the month yet
I agree with this a hundred percent. I absolutely hate this bipolar weather happening in the bay. I don't get it. Winter isn't suppose to start until December. I haven't even bought my winter clothes yet, soooo........ Yeah, I'm kinda screwed. Yeah Alameda always has it's bipolar moments and I am used to it, but it just pisses me off if I didn't bring an umbrella when it is raining or when I'm not wearing the right type of clothing for a specific day because of the weather.

On Monday, I think it rained. Yeah it did actually, and I didn't bring an umbrella. But fortunately, it started raining when I was not outside. Then Tuesday came. I thought it was not going to rain, but it did! I didn't bring an umbrella again, so I was fucked big time. It was raining so much. Also I had a game that day and I had to wear this shirt and hold a poster. After school I went outside and it was pouring, I had to go to my locker which was in the foreign building, so I had to run from main to foreign in a quick minute. Then when I left the foreign building, it started pouring even harder. I didn't want to step into the rain without anything covering my head. I waited for a second to see if I knew anyone who had an umbrella with them and I did, but that asshole didn't want to share it, so I was like whatever, I had to go to the gym and play at my game. Then days after that began to be sunny and hotter. Wow, okay, thanks mother nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment