Thursday, October 6, 2011

RE: MY Friends, Not Yours

I found this from Christian's blog.
No matter where you go, you will always manage to find someone with this problem. You can always find a Friend Stealer. Friend Stealer- Someone who thinks it is okay to steal other peoples friends and think they're best friends after talking to the person 3 times. The friend stealer is more often than not oblivious to the problem at hand.
This happens to me all the time and I dislike it. For me, I don't think it is okay for my friends to just, steal my other friends and start talking to them even though they just met. I don't know why. I can't explain it. And when they spend more time hanging out or talking to them more than me, that's definitely not okay. And the thing that ticks me off the most is when the "friend stealer" talks and talks about the friend you were friends with first and tells you all these things about the friend that I already know about. Umm, I'm not slow, and I was friends with him/her first, so yeah.

Through out my school years, I have delt with this. But in middle school, it hit me. I had friends that did not go to the same school as me, and one day they came to visit me at my school and all of my friends that go to the same school as me wanted to be their friends also, okay I have no problem with that, but I will if you talk about them a lot and start hanging out with them. Also, I HATE it when my friends be adding my friends from other cities on facebook, like what the hell? You do not know them whatsoever, and have never met them before in your life. It's not like you're going to see them any time soon.

Your friends are my friends and my friends are your friends.... um no, it doesn't work like that honey... (only sometimes when you've known the people for so long)

No comments:

Post a Comment