Friday, October 14, 2011

CE: Death Of Jobs

Full article click here. 
Steve Jobs died from respiratory arrest and a pancreatic tumor, according to his death certificate released Monday.
Steve Jobs died October 5, 2011. He was the co-founder of Apple Inc and Pixar Animation Studio. He designed and developed the most used technology, we people use today. Such as the iPhone, iPod, iPad, iHome, etc.

Everyone was sadden by his death. No one was thought this was coming so soon. When I heard about the news I was like "Who is Steve Jobs?". Then I had to find out from my television to see who he was. When I saw him, I still didn't know who he was. Then I heard my family talking about it and I finally found out that he was the man who made the iPods/iPhones etc. Very sad, we lost one of the most well-known inventors in our decade. What's coming up next from Apple? What's going to happen? What are the next designs going to look like? Are they still going to keep making these electronics we are still using. I don't know. Let's just hope Apple doesn't collapse just cause Jobs died. Let's live on his legacy and keep on making these devices.

Mostly 80 percent of the people I know have these Apple devices. I have 3 iPods and an iMac. Everyone in my family have iPhones, well almost everyone. I'm just thankful for everything Jobs' made because without it, the world would be so different. The way we listen to music would not be the same, the way we use the internet wouldn't and mostly,  the way we communicate. In this generation, Jobs' invented facetime and built in webcams in macs and whatnot. We lost a great inventor, entrepreneur, and business man. RIP STEVE JOBS!

No comments:

Post a Comment