Thursday, September 8, 2011

FREE: This Cool Story..

Let me tell you about my day. So I woke up, got ready, ate breakfast, and went to school. I was kind of pumped up cause today was our first volleyball game at home. First period was boring, second period was eh, third period was tiring because we had to do the pacer test, and I did 35 pacers. Fourth period was eh, lunch was alright, fifth period was fun because we had a debate going on so yeah, and sixth period was so boring, I felt like sleeping in that class. Then the bell rang and after school I went to the gym to get ready for the game. I went to the gym locker and got ready then went back to the gym to set up the nets, then our teams went straight to do warm-ups. Then all of a sudden we saw the other team, and they had much taller people then we do. No big deal. Let's just see how they play.

We played against Hayward High School. It was pretty exciting. Just seeing them warm up, we knew right away we were going to win! Junior varsity started first, then Varsity after. It was so nerve wrecking at first but once I got on the court, I was fine and wasn't so much in a panic mode. I was so nervous because I haven't played a real volleyball game in a long time, even though I was on the team last year, our coach didn't get us any games. I play middle in volleyball, and it's fun. My serves went in, so yay me! Oh, and our team, jv, won!



No comments:

Post a Comment