Thursday, September 22, 2011

RE: People and Feelings

Response to Kayluh's post.
"I dont understand why people can't own up to what they want. If you want something, then go and get it. I hate when people play games. I'd rather have it straight to the point."
I know where Kayluh is coming from. I don't get why people have to make things so complicated. If you want someone/something, then go after it. If you have something to say, don't be a wuss, just say something. It's so difficult for me to know whether or not if you have a problem with me or whatever. Stop acting like a little bitch and ignoring everything. Confront the person and tell them how you really feel and tell them what's up. That'd be so much easier, for you and I. Instead of acting like there is no problem and acting like everything's okay. Like, how old are you? Grow up now. I have no time for this crap. If you want to have a conversation with me, like adults, you have to act like one first.

I dislike when people play games also. It's either you desire it or not. Quit playing around and sugarcoating and get to the point. We're not little kids anymore, we're like almost half way to being grownups. No one likes being annoyed by dumb shit you're trying to tell us especially when you're not getting your point across. Everything you are trying to say is irrelevant. I don't want to hear any of that. All I want to hear are some legit feelings in the situation that we are in. Like what the hell. Can we just talk like normal human beings without you acting like this? Come on now. You're making my anxiety go up. Games are for boards, not real life.


1 comment:

  1. Who is this "you" you're addressing in the post? The second paragraph especially sounds like you're addressing somebody specific, but it's hard to tell what's going on. "Everything you are trying to say is irrelevant." Who's trying to say what, and why is it irrelevant? Etcetera.

    Just askin'. :)

    ReplyDelete