Thursday, September 22, 2011

CE: Old Facebook > New Facebook

Click here for the article.

I was one of the people who were complaining about the new facebook change they did the other day. I hate it so much. I'm not feeling it at all. So Tuesday, I came home from my volleyball game and I logged onto my facebook account, and I'm like "what the....." Then my news feed were bunch of people ranting about the new update. A day before that, it was looking all fine as usual, and now they have some new version. Is this suppose to look better? Well, to me I think more stalkers will be on it more, since they can see everything we can say/post. Oh my, even I  feel like a stalker even though I'm not. I see literally everything. I don't need to know what my friends are talking/doing every damn minute.

We were still trying to get used to the other changes from a month or two ago, and now the maker of this net working site is making it more difficult for all of us. When facebook first started, it was so simple and all. Everything was still kind of private and your conversations were on the down low, then a year later they started to tweek things, and every time facebook updates, it just gets more complicated and people go crazy. I don't get why the new version is like this though. It's a stalkers paradise. But whatever, it's going to change again soon, in about 3 months or so... I bet.

 Facebook was fine a year ago, but now. Yuck.

2 comments:

  1. You know, you COULD just stop using FB. You don't pay for it, after all.

    I really don't understand the new changes either...It has something to do with increasing the detail with which people can use FB to record their lives...or something??!! I've heard lots about it but frankly I'm utterly confused.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Facebook. They've effed us over so many times i don't even bother anymore.

    ReplyDelete